fredag 24. oktober 2008

Holy holiday!


Thank god for the holidays! I spent a whole wonderful week in spain, as i always do every atumn holiday. I visit my grandfather's house, which is amazing, and I always have a marbeles time! This year, I went with my beautiful blonde cousin, Kathrine.

Of course, there are a lot of great places to shop in Spain, if you are looking for cheap and chic, go to zara (which is even cheaper in spain), mango, stardivarus, berskha. If you are willing to pay a bit more, we definately recomend you visit the spanish brand Massimo Dutti. It's offers clothing and accesories for both men and women. We are huge fans. The best MD shops are to find in Barcelona:)but we found one in Benidorm as well;)




Spain is soo beautiful! These pictures are taken in Alaz del pi, Benidorm and other places in the Costa Blanca area. <3

10 kommentarer:

Yesha sa...

wow. what very beautiful pics and places. i missed Europe. *sigh* been in London and the Netherlands.

btw, thanks for dropping by and leaving comment to my blog. =]

Anonymous social worker sa...

oh spain is Fabulous!!
i LOVE IT THERE, BEUTIFUL PICS

Kama Sofie sa...

Wow! Det var vakkert der :)
Heldige vakre.

Unknown sa...

What a difference a holiday makes, last time I checked in you were seated under a tree in the rain! Spain looks breathtaking. So jealous!

Susanne sa...

digger det første bildet av deg Ida!

Jen (MahaloFashion) sa...

I miss spain so much I had such a wonderful time there last month.

Anonym sa...

These photos are so beautiful! You both look so gorgeous too :D

yiqin; sa...

You loook SO lovely posing by the pool :)

The Daily Masquerade sa...

thanks everybody! you're all great. And thanks for leaving such nice comments <3

Latee sa...

Beautiful shots! Man now I wanna go to Spain.

http://chimamanda.blogg.no