søndag 5. oktober 2008

The Last Bloom

I am so sorry we haven't updated for so long, but you see, Ida has been in Spain and I have been at my cottage... I bet Ida has some pictures from Spain, and before the fall-break we went shopping and took some really great pictures... coming soon...
Just arrived from the country, and in the driveway some beautiful roses welcomed me. Here in Norway it is really cold right now, so it's a miracle that they still are blooming! My guess is that winter is here any minute, so I thought this might be my last chance to wear my cute rose tights.




This beauty have the most delicious scent, it smells like peach and candy...
.
love Hannah

5 kommentarer:

Susanne sa...

Gud, den tightsen er noe av det nydeligste jeg har sett.

yiqin; sa...

OMG I so want a pair of floral tights/leggings now! Lucky you!!

May Kasahara sa...

lovely!!!

LookingGlassGirl sa...

I like those tights. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I never cut my hair often enough, which is why it ends up that long. I wish one day I had the courage to cut it off short though.

Anonym sa...

Flotte bilder, fin blogg!!